Looking for something specific? We’ve got you covered. Rocky Mountain Aircraft’s parts department stocks a vast assortment of new, overhauled, serviceable, and hard-to-find parts and accessories for your aircraft. We specialize in all series of DeHavilland Twin Otter aircraft, as well as Pratt & Whitney Canada (P&WC) PT6A series turboprop engines.
Parts & Accessories
01 / Rentals & Exchanges
Rocky Mountain Aircraft carries a large number of new and refurbished parts and accessories for rental, exchange, and sale. We are all well equipped to repair many parts including flight controls, nose landing gears, and more.
02 / Expendables
We carry a range of expendable parts and hard to find items – always competitively priced, in both new and serviceable parts.
03 / Engine Parts
We stock quality new and overhauled engine parts and accessories.
04 / Wiring Harness Kits
Rocky mountain Aircraft can fabricate bespoke wiring harnesses to assist in modification projects or to replace OEM wiring.
05 / Rotables
Our rotables stock has full traceability back to Transport Canada- and FAA-approved repair stations, with EASA certification usually available upon request. Most rotables are available for both exchange and outright sale.
06 / Manufactured Parts
Rocky Mountain Aircraft provides parts developed and manufactured in-house. All parts are built under either PDAs and STCs, like our Digital De-Ice Timers, Bonded Roof Panels, and Fuel Manifold Tubes.
07 / Flight Controls
Our extensive range of flight controls are available for rental, exchange, and sale. We are also equipped to repair your damaged flight controls.
- All flight controls come with a complete history.
- Prices are established prior to shipping.
- For clients who send us their flight controls for repair, we offer a rental unit at no cost while it is under our care – including transit times, to and from.
- Exchanges can be arranged where the core unit has full history. The exchange price will be based on a combination of the repair cost of the core along with an hour/cycle differential.
- Rentals are offered in 30-day increments, and the rentals start and end at our facility at Springbank Airport.