COVID-19 Pandemic Update
April 6, 2020
Despite the current unprecedented and challenging times, as part of the essential transportation system, Rocky Mountain Aircraft remains open for business in support of airlines and operators worldwide.
Rocky Mountain Aircraft is working with our international and domestic partners to maintain open and connected supply chains during the COVID-19 pandemic to ensure that businesses can continue to deliver essential goods to people that need them.
Our facilities have mitigated the risk of infection with the virus that causes COVID-19 using multiple government and health care recommended strategies in our workplace.
- All international travel for RMA employees has been canceled until further notice
- Workers returning from international travel will be subject to a 14-day self-quarantine.
- All non-essential travel within Canada will be curtailed and determined on a case by case basis.
- Personal hygiene procedures and facility cleaning will be enhanced.
- Visitors will have limited restricted access and only with advance notice.
- Our supply chain will be under ongoing review to ensure minimum schedule disruptions
Operators can be reassured that Rocky Mountain Aircraft will continue to provide the same level of quality support during these difficult times.
COVID-19 Pandemic Statement
March 18, 2020
Rocky Mountain Aircraft and our employees are all striving to navigate the difficult global situation. We want to reassure all of our clients and industry partners alike that we are committed to continuing to serve and support your requirements throughout this period.
We are continuing to implement protocols within our facility that elevate our existing employee health and safety, particularly concerning hygiene and social distancing, and are following all provincial and federal advice on how to remain safe.
Rocky Mountain Aircraft’s business activities and operations are proceeding as normal as possible, with the exception that employee travel has been curtailed and we are enacting more flexible work practices. We do recognize that transportation remains an essential service and we will respond appropriately to any AOG/emergency requirements that arise.
We look forward to continuing to provide exceptional service both during this period and after the crisis has abated.
Rocky Mountain Aircraft